WELCOME TO CHEZ ESTILO-HOUSE OF STYLE FASHION BLOG!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Statement Necklaces

Look-at-me necklaces or also known as "statement necklaces" are a perfect accessory for any outfit.  I am a firm believer that accessories can make an outfit and I am thrilled that I was able to grab a Calypso St. Barth necklace at Target for $30.00.  The earthy bohemian vibe  reminded me of Anna Sui Spring 2011 tribal collection!  The Calypso St. Barth necklace is so well made and I love the combination of the beaded wood and silver material... just chic!  For $30.00 I could definitely think of a dozen low key outfits that would allow this fabulous necklace to take the stage.  It's so worth the BUCK because I can hear its BANG!


Calypso St. Barth multi-strand beaded necklace
Calypso St. Barth multi-strand beaded necklace
Calypso St. Barth multi-strand beaded necklace
 Photos: Courtesy of Elle.com
Anna Sui Spring 2011
Anna Sui Spring 2011
Anna Sui Spring 2011
Anna Sui Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment